Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, review and execute the master maintenance plans and master maintenance schedules as well as implementation of approved capital and operating budget and managing the contract
- Analyse technical reports, identifies trends for the facilities and equipment breakdowns and recommends for continuous improvement action
- Analyse cost implications of the operations, maintenance and repair activities and recommend for budgetary
- Provide guidance, advice and direction to all subordinate and to promote high standard of maintenance culture, efficiency, productivity, teamwork, quality services and personnel job enrichment
- Keeps abreast with the latest technology in the industries
- Plan and ensure high standard of maintenance work accordance to best practices so as to ensure serviceability, reliability of facilities and cost optimization
- Control and ensure compliance with local/international regulations and legislations for safe and efficient airport operation and maintenance
- Knowledge in airport planning and maintenance is an added advantage
- Possess updated knowledge in the latest technology in airport facilities and project management
- Good working knowledge of contract management Working knowledge in managing multiple vendors and contractors
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Civil Engineering with 1 year working experience in maintenance and management
- Registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia
Senior Executive – Business Intelligence
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in setting up data collection processes
- Review needs and requirements of various users
- Generate reports for decision making processes
- Provides analytical and statistical reviews of collected data
- Monitor departmental performance and achievement through KPI
- Conduct benchmarking exercises, surveys, SWOT, competitor analysis, behavior studies etc. on travel retailing sector.
- Hand-on or knowledge in Business Intelligence Dashboard and/or application of Web Intelligence would be an advantage.
- Business / Retail Analysts, Actuaries or Statisticians presently engaged with MNC or Financial Institutions are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Some experience or exposure to shopping centre or retail management would be beneficial but not compulsory.
- Fast learner, technical savvy, independent and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Degree in Mathematic, Statistic, Information Management System, Information Technology / Computer Science, Marketing, Actuarial Science or Finance with 3 years working experience in Commercial Management
Interested candidates please send the Curriculum Vitae with Photostat copies of academic qualification, other relevant certification and a passport size photograph (with name written at the back) to:
Human Resource Services – Talent Supply
MALAYSIA AIRPORTS HOLDINGS BERHAD
Persiaran Korporat KLIA
64000 KLIA, Sepang Selangor Darul Ehsan