Build a career in ParadiseLangkawi Lagoon Resort features Beachfront Deluxe Rooms and Studio Suites on the sea, adoptions of the traditional of the Malay Kampung Air. Being a part of the MK Land family, we believe that our employees are our future, and we work hard to forge a strong and enduring bond based on commitment, teamwork and shared goals and vision.
For us, it is more than just an employee/employer relationship; it is a partnership. We are looking for highly motivated and result-driven candidates to fill the following positions.
(Kedah – Langkawi)
- Responsible in managing a Kitchen Department in our hotel properties.
- Creative and innovative in both food preparation and presentation.
- Ensure food standards and presentations are maintained and continuously improved.
- Possesses strong leadership skills and team management with the ability to formulating, coordinating and supervising menu planning and implementation
- Responsible in managing the daily operations, kitchen staff and work flow in the kitchen.
Strives constantly to improve operating procedures.
- The candidate should have extensive knowledge in Kitchen Department
- Possess a good written and verbal command of the English and Malay Language.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Others or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field which is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Langkawi, Kedah
- Passionate, creative and an excellent hand on trainer.
- Possess a pleasant and outgoing personality
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested Candidates are invited to apply online or submit your comprehensive resume, current and expected salary and recent passport size photographs to:
Human Resource Department, Langkawi Lagoon Resort, Lot 78, Kuala Melaka, Jalan Kuala Muda, 07100 Padang Matsirat, Langkawi, Kedah. Phone: 04-9558181 Fax: 04-9551817