PREMIÈRE (opening 10.10.2010) is Klang’s newest business hotel and WCT Berhad’s first foray into the hotel industry through BBT Hotel Sdn Bhd (a wholly-owned subsidiary). The 18-floor hotel offers today’s business and leisure travelers dependability, contemporary design, customary Asian hospitality excellence along with modern facilities at an excellent value to relax in comfort or conduct business with ease.
Human Resource Executive
(Selangor – Klang)
- Handle staff recruitment processes and selection strategies.
- Implement Employee’s Handbook and procedures
- Handle staff disciplinary and welfare issues
- Responsible for industrial Relations matters including drafting and preparing reports on disciplinary cases.
- Assist in investigation of disciplinary issues and domestic inquiry process
- Perform full function of compensation and benefits aspects such as leave, medical..etc
- Degree in Human Resource Management /Social Science/Business Administration
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in HR functions, preferably from the Hotel Industry
- Highly motivated, innovative and with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Organized, detail oriented and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well-versed in Labor Law, Employment Act and Industrial Relations.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
(Selangor – Klang)
- To prepare Daily Flash Report for food cost and weekly Flash Report for Beverage cost.
- Ability to prepare the monthly Cost Controller’s report, analyzing the cost results of the hotel and advise the management for actions.
- Conduct month end inventory, investigate and advise on variances and prepare cost reports for Finance.
- To supervise receiving of Food & Beverage items as well as other stores as to quality and quantity. Advise management on due expiry items and slow moving items.
- To check the quality on the good received to the hotel and ensure the receiving procedures are done correctly.
- To monitor the store to ensure goods are stored in their correct manner according to storing location, on a FIFO basis to ensure stock rotation.
- To prepare the costing for recipes and menus prepared by the chef and suggest the selling price.
- Ability to perform outlet buffet costing and advise the management on the justification of pricing.
- To perform market surveys to determine the quality and pricing of goods supplied by the supplier.
- Ability to perform yield test and random test counts in the store and the outlet including the kitchen and report on any discrepancies.
- Ability to prepare Profit & Loss Statement for major banquet events, good in menu planning and costing.
- To liaise closely with the Food & Beverage Department on various operational and cost related issues.
- Diploma in Hotel Management or other relevant accounting based qualification
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in hospitality industry
- Teamplayer with good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal & communication skills
The Human Resource Department
No. 63, Lorong Batu Nilam 1A
Bandar Bukit Tinggi
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 03-33243255
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org