ECON Healthcare Group is looking for a Senior Staff Nurse who is highly motivated and has the passion for a challenging career in the healthcare sector to join us.
SENIOR STAFF NURSE
* Perform procedures/treatments and nursing care for residents in addition to assisting the Home’s Doctor with practical procedures and ward rounds.
* Attend to customer complaints expeditiously. Informs the Manager of such complaints and carries corrective or preventive actions in consultation with her.
* Supervise and evaluate work performed by the junior staff and ensures that the standards of their performance conform with the quality assurance criteria of the unit in order to maintain high quality patient care.
* Update and maintain quality records within the statutory required retention period through proper identification, filing, storage maintenance and disposition of these records. Checks resident’s case notes at random to ensure correct billing and that all nursing records are up to date.
* To liaise closely with the respective hospital, resident’s next-of-kins on the daily medical appointment for all the residents in the Home.
* To assist Nursing Head in daily routine planning.
* Registered Nurse preferably with post-basic Certificates/Adv. Diploma. Candidate with Degree in Nursing and relevant working experience will be an added advantage
* At least five years of post registration experience.
* Able to discharge duties in a caring and tactful manner, communicate effectively and work as a team.
* Independent and positive personality
* Provide assistance in personal care and everyday activities
* Maintain communication with family members and update
* Minimum 3 years or more of relevant working experience
* Those with working experience taking care of stroke patient will be added advantage
* Mature candidate with good initiatives, trustworthy, self motivated, team player with the ability to maintain strong sense of responsibilities;
* Able to work patiently and independently;
* Able to lift or shift stroke patient
* Applications must be willing to do shift work
* MUST be willing to work in a household environment
* Compensation commensurate with experience
Interested candidates are invited to write in/email us with detailed resumes and photograph, stating current and expected salaries to:
Human Resource Department
Econ Medicare Centre Sdn Bhd
6th & 7th Floor, Chinsese Maternity Hospital,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-20267118,Fax : 03-20263118