Caidmark Sdn Bhd, an established ISO accredited engineering and ICT services company with more than 23 years of proven track record would like to invite self-motivated and suitably qualified Malaysian candidates to apply for the following vacant post at our site office in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah:-
- To perform scheduled maintenance tasks for our client’s simulator.
- To conduct all maintenance tasks – mechanical, electrical and electronic works pertaining to the simulator.
- To produce maintenance reports required to be furnished to our client.
- To be jointly responsible to ensure that the simulator achieve the percentage availability as required by the contract.
- Good diploma in Electrical & Electronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of windows application, MS office and Operating systems.
- Good communication and documentation skills in both English and Malay.
- Responsible, creative, self-motivated, self-driven and have passion for the tasks assigned.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send your CV to:-
CAIDMARK SDN BHD
No. 53, Jln SS21/56B,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
Fax : 03-77279804
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.