NEC Semiconductors (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was established on July 3rd, 1974. We are a subsidiary of NEC Electronics Corporation. Our commitment in Quality, Cost and Delivery has made us one of the leading semiconductor manufacturers in this region.
Among our core products manufactured are integrated circuits, transistors and diodes for application in high performance industrial and consumer products. Our continuous effort in achieving the excellence is evident in technical innovation and comprehensive employee training programs.
Process Engineer (Wire Bond) – 2 Positions
Salary Range: from RM2400-RM3000 (Negotiable based on experience)
- Familiar with wire bond process and yield improvement
- Familiar with wire bond condition optimization /characterization
- Develop wire bond process specification/standard operating procedure
- Able to support machine “overall equipment efficiency” improvement
- Able to eliminate /reduce chronic issues through Failure Mode Effect Analysis, Why Why Analysis, 7 QC tools and etc.
- Preferably with 2 years experience as IC Wire Bond Engineer especially in QFP (quad flat package).
- Degree in Mechanical/Electronics/Physics.
- Experience in similar field would be an asset.
- Self dependent with high drive to learn and explore new initiatives.
- Able to work with customer focused mindset and within tight datelines.
- Good Communication skill.
- Knowledge in FMEA, SPC(Statistical process Control), DOA(Design of Experience) etc.
- Knowledge/experience in CU Wire Bonding would be an advantage.
- Familiar with K& S Wire Bonder platform.
Interested candidates, please apply online with your complete resume.
NEC Semiconductors (M) Sdn Bhd
KM15, Jalan Banting,
Telok Panglima Garang FIZ,
(About 10 miles from Klang town)