Malaysia Airlines has come a long way to be one of Asia’s largest airlines.
If aviation is your passion or working within world-class standards is your dream, you have an opportunity for a dynamic and rewarding career with us.
Licensed Aircraft Engineer
* Holder of basic license from either of the Malaysian DCA, United Kingdom EASA/CAA, New Zealand CAA, Australian CASA, Singapore CAAS, Brunei CAA or Hong Kong CAD.
* Type rated with at least 2 of the following Aircraft / Engines:
- B747 – 400 / PW4000 Engines • B777 RR Trent 800 Engines • A330 / PW4000 Engines.
- B737 series including B737NG / CFM Engine • ATR 72 with PW127.
* Minimum of 5 years experience.
* Aged between 27 – 50 years old (as at date of application).
* Possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels as well as participate in a team-working environment.
* Added advantage for LAME who also holds additional aircraft type licenses on B747 Classics B767 and A320.
Cadet Pilot (Direct Intake)
Successful candidate will undergo a comprehensive training programme for approximately twelve months prior to being established as Second Officer.
* Malaysian citizen below the age of 30 years old (as at date of application).
* Pass SPM or its equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysian Government with six (6) credits including Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics and Physics or General Science in one sitting,
* Possess Diploma/Degree from universities recognized by Malaysian Government,
* Hold Malaysian Commercial Pilot License / Instrument Rating (CPL/IR).
* Passed frozen Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) in not more than 3 sittings with minimum of 30 flying hours.
* Minimum of Level 4 of Aviation English.
* Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English in both written and spoken.
* Must be physically and mentally fit.
* Minimum height 163 cm (5ft 4in).
* Prepared to sign conversion training bond.
Candidates who are pursuing Malaysian Commercial Pilot License / Instrument Rating (CPL/IR) and frozen Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) may also apply with similar qualification above.
All short listed candidates will be required to undergo psychometric test and simulator assessment successfully before being invited for interviews.
Type Rated Pilot (Direct Intake)
Candidates are required to have the requirements below to fill our immediate recruitment:
* Candidates between the age of 23 – 52 years old.
* Commanders rated on either B737-400 or B737-800, First Officers rated on either B737-400 or B737-800 or B777 or B747-400.
* Minimum grand total flying hours of 4,500 for Commander and 1,000 for co-pilot.
* Minimum of 500 command hours on type for Commander and minimum of 500 hours on type for co-pilot.
* Minimum of Level 4 in Aviation English.
Candidates who passed our interview will be required to undergo simulator assessment and medical check-up successfully before being given a 3-year contract.
Please submit your application to the following address:
Human Capital Division
2nd Floor, Administration Building 4, MAS Complex B
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
47200 Subang, SELANGOR
Please indicate “Licensed Aircraft Engineer” on the top left corner of the envelope.
09 April 2011