Chiyoda Malaysia Sdn Bhd. was established in June 1974 as the Turnkey Contractor (Engineering, Design, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning) in the petroleum, gas and petro-chemical industries. In our expansion programme, we are looking for suitable qualified and experienced personnel particularly malaysians for:
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a Project Engineer;
- Experience in Project planning/scheduling, control/management, tendering and project reporting;
- Experience to Plant Construction supervision and activities;
- Exposure to relevant Government application and approval for the project being handled;
- Capable to prepare project schedule in MS Project/ Primavera;
- Experience in Petrochemical/ Chemical Industry will be an added advantage.
- Assist the manager in providing general admin duties and ensure smooth support and coordination with staff, clients and guests;
- To liaise with local authorities such as the local councils, custom and Immigration Department;
- Attending to work permit application/renewal and transportation and accommodations arrangement for both local and foreign personnel;
- Any necessary supervision (Administration Work);
- Able to oversees the maintenance of company vehicles, maintenance of office and lodging, etc;
- Plans, organizes and handles ad hoc tasks and related duties as and when required.
- Preferable male and Sarawakian with relevant working experience more than 5 years;
- Having a Diploma in Business Studies or equivalent or other discipline;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu and computer literate;
- Own valid driving license and willing to travel when necessary. Having own car is an added advantage
- Strong experience in arranging for transportation, renting of apartment, houses etc.
- Posses a recognized Bachelor of Science in IT or related field with working knowledge of VB.NET and ORACLE.
- Candidate must have 2 years working experience in similar position
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Applications will be considered for both permanent and/or contract basis. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on-line. Alternatively, you may email or send your resume, detailing your qualifications, post applied, current and expected salaries, with a recent passport-sized Photograph (NR) to the attention of:
The Administration Department,
Chiyoda Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
15th Floor, Menara Maxisegar,
Jalan Pandan Indah 4/2,
Pandan Indah, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Fax No: 03-42970800
Note1: Submission not later than 19th April 2010
Note2: Submission of non-related position and insufficient requirement (as detailed above), will not be entertained.