Established since 1981, with more than 600 corporate and insurance companies on our list of panels, we are seeking qualified and highly motivated Malaysians to fill the following position.
- Manage the day-to day operations of a Radiology Department
- Acts as a liaison between the radiology department, hospital administration and medical staff on clinical issues
- Plays a major role in designing and monitoring the department’s quality system
- Responsible for the optimum utilization of the department’s resources that is personnel, equipments and consumables
- Ensures that the highest level of health and safety protection standards are adhered
- Qualified Radiographer with experience in managing the Radiology/Imaging Department
- Knowledge and experience of full spectrum of radiology services
- Possess knowledge of Pharmacy Management
- Checking and Maintaining minimum level of inventory
- Experienced in purchasing will be an added advantage
- Ensure compliance of the regulation and relevant Act
- Pharmacy graduates registered with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
- No retail experience is required as training will be provided.
- Enthusiastic, a self-starter, career-minded and committed to community pharmacy practice.
- Part-time / Locum positions are also available.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Job role in maintaining current Network System/ infrastructure.
- Setup and maintenance computer hardware, software and accessories.
- Ensuring the maintenance of server with focus on security, reliability, stability and optimization.
- Maintaining network security from threat and virus attack.
- Maintaining IT peripherals like pc, projectors, printers, and scanners.
- Manage and support the upgrade on new system, deployment and maintain smooth system operations
- Solve critical technical issues, emergency troubleshooting and post-mortem analysis
- Knowledge in C++,X++,SQL programming could be added advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferred language(s): Chinese.
- No working experience is required for this position, as training will be provided.
Executive Secretary to CEO
- To provide administrative and secretarial duties for the Chief Executive Officer.
- To manage meeting schedules, correspondences, reports, call screening, travel arrangements, handling private and confidential matters.
- Follow-up and report to Director on urgent matters and issues raised during meetings.
- To maintain a systematic filing system and safe keeping of important documents.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of Management and staff.
- Assist in the preparation of project papers, presentation & organizing internal & external events.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess Diploma in Secretarial with at least 5 years experience in similar position.
- Possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent in both written & spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong coordination, initiative and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Powerpoint & Word.
- Mature with pleasant personality, self-motivated, multi tasking and able to work independently.
- Supervise the performance of attendants and general cleaning of the hospital.
- Produce schedules and assess compliance with all established standards.
- Monitor consumption and order replacement of cleaning supplies.
- Manage administrative functions in accordance with established standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in General Work or equivalent.
Interested applicants are advised to apply /write in/e-mail with a detailed resume stating current & expected salaries, contact telephone number & a recent photograph (n.r.) to
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
DAMAI SERVICE HOSPITAL(HQ) SDN BHD
115 -119, Jalan Ipoh
51200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 -4043 4900 ext. 765 (Ms Yuliana) /725 (Mr Andy Soo)
Fax: 03 – 4043 5399
E-mail to email@example.com