We are a fast growing Private Higher Education Institution (PHEI) with a regional presence in Nursing and Allied Health Education Industry. In line with our expansion plans, we are seeking suitably qualified candidates for the position of Student Affairs Assistant Manager.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Student Affairs Unit)
- Enhancing the quality of student life through the development and coordinating of relevant activities in Student Affairs.
- Working collaboratively and creatively with other unit to develop a comprehensive living and learning environment for students.
- Participates in the development and implementation of Student Affairs strategic goals and objectives.
- Provide emotional and psychological counseling when needed.
- Conduct workshops and seminars on study skills or any other seminars on students’ development.
- Undertake the essential administration of Student Services and to provide relevant support to students within the Service’s framework throughout the students’ lifecycle.
- Organize activities for students especially the international students.
- To coordinate student club and society activities.
- To plan and facilitate sports and recreational events for students.
- To provide general advise and support to both local and international students.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3 year(s) of related working experience is required for this position.
- Mature individual with excellence sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Self motivated, self starter, attention to details and approachable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate with students and staff at all levels.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Master Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- A Registered Nurse with Nursing Board of Malaysia.
- Possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Minimum of 3 years hospital clinical experience.
- Those who possess teaching methodology or have done a module in teaching from a recognized university / institution would have an added advantage.
- Experience of teaching in clinical setting.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
Interested candidates are invited submitting their applications with a detailed resume stating current and expected salaries together with a photograph to:
MURNI NURSING COLLEGE
PT 12911 Persiaran Pusat Bandar
Putra Nilai, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
Tel: 06-7942 488 / 7942 489 Fax: 06-7942 454
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview