Dexa Medica Representative Office
Dexa Medica is one of Indonesia’s largest ethical pharmaceutical companies and a prominent, well-respected player in the pharmaceutical market.
Considered as a business driver and a spearhead of product leadership, formulation development activities at Research and Development are not limited to conventional formulation, but also focus on innovative formulations, such as the development of New Drug Delivery System.
Dexa Medica has established its presence in many countries, taking up the challenge to become a major regional player and to achieve a respectable global presence.
We invite you, competent people to join us.
PRODUCT MANAGER ( PASIG CITY )
- To formulate and conceptualize marketing plan and strategies for various ethical products.
- Conceptualize promotional materials.
- To monitor implementation of marketing programs and evaluate sales/market performance.
- Able to conduct, to process, and to analyze market and product survey
- Responsible for launching new product
- Arrange and to conduct product training
- Responsible for product promotion of assigned products.
- Must be not more than 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree. Post Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Business is a plus. – Administration/Management, Marketing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Medicine or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field, preferably as Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- With Experience in handling OTC (consumer products) and herbal products is an advantage.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City.
- Full-Time positions available.
You may also send your complete CV, recent photo, cover letter, Transcript of Records and reference letter.
Unit 1904, Antel Global Corporate Center
Doña Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas Center
Look for Ms. Roma Pangan