Island Hospital strives to be a world class tertiary healthcare centre of choice, to provide premium treatment, care and service for all through a competent, dedicated and professional workforce. With the continuous growth and improvement in the quality of our services and state of art medical facilities, we strive to attain the highest standards of care and treatment each and everyday. We are driven to accomplish this vision and mission along with the ethical dispensation of our services in meeting our patients’ expectation.
- Reviews and monitors patients’ medication therapy and orders written by appropriate caregivers for safety and efficacy.
- Provides drug information and educates caregivers and patients regarding medications and their proper use and monitoring.
- Ensures that appropriate medications are available for patients and properly procured, prepared, stored and maintained.
- Supervises personnel who assist in preparation, maintenance and dispensing of drugs and supplies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, a current Type A Poison License and registered with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
- At least 4 year(s) of pharmacist experience is desirable or completion of an accredited clinical residency program.
- Possess adequate knowledge of principles and practices of pharmacology.
- Has considerable knowledge of proper procedures involved in compounding and dispensing prescriptions and pharmaceutical preparations.
- Has adequate knowledge of federal/state laws relative to dispensing and use of narcotics poisons and drugs.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume with relevant certificates, current and expected salaries, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
The Human Resources Manager
308, Jalan Macalister,
10450 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Tel No : 04-238 3315
Fax No: 04-226 7989
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org