Kuantan Medical Centre Sdn. Bhd. (KMC) is the healthcare division of TDM Berhad. Other private hospitals in the Group are Kelana Jaya Medical Centre Sdn Bhd (KJMC) in Kelana Jaya, Selangor and Kuala Terengganu Specialist Hospital (KTS) in Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu. We would like to invite the qualified candidates to join us in the following vacancy :
(Pahang – Kuantan)
* Ensure proper recording as required by the Poison Act.
* Monitoring slow moving and fast moving drugs and new drugs requested by the consultants.
* Reporting Adverse Drug Reactions to Biro Pengawalan Pharmaceutical Kebangsaan.
* Monitors list of suppliers and to ensure the numbers are kept to the minimum.
* Others that is within the scope of Pharmacist.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/ Professional Degree in Pharmacy.
* At least 3 years of working experience. Experience in retail pharmacy will be an added advantage.
* Must be accredited by the Pharmacy Board of the Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
* Experienced in pharmacy management mainly procurement, inventory management and pharmacy staffs management.
* Possess strong management ability and excellent leadership and communication.
* Able to work under pressure.
* Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
If you have the desire to be part of an established team, we invite you to apply by forwarding a detailed resume stating current and expected salaries together with a passport-sized photograph and contact number by 26th February 2011 to:
Human Resource Department
Kuantan Medical Centre Sdn Bhd
No 1 Jalan Tun Ismail 9
Pahang Darul Makmur
Tel : 09-514 2828
Fax : 09-514 7688